Have you ever wondered how you can look and feel your best without resorting to cosmetic surgery or outrageous celebrity-endorsed methods and products? The answer lies in using good nutrition as a wellness tool – applying adequate amounts of the right types of nutrients to achieve a balance of the systems in your body.
The human body is an amazing “machine” with interconnected parts that perform so very different functions, yet are intricately connected and co-dependent. Did you know that stress affects your hormones, which in turn promotes weight gain, especially around the waist? Similarly, if you’re losing hair, the root cause may be related to your thyroid function.
One-on-one nutritional counseling teaches you how to use whole foods and some supplements to support body systems, organs, and hormones, to bring them back into balance. This approach can be used to address conditions such as:
Chronic stress Sleep issues
Mood swings Weight fluctuation
Joint and muscle pains Sugar cravings
Nutritional counselling offers you a path to meet your physical wellness goals, that is tailored to you.
We have a number of programs that are designed to help you:
- Understand how your body responds to food
- Learn how to make the right food choices for your body
- Develop the self awareness to tune in to what you eat and when you eat
- Learn how to use clean eating to address your physical symptoms
Each of our programs includes time with our nutritionist as well as information and material for you to work through. With patience and dedication, you can optimize your body and:
- Lose excess weight and keep it off long term
- Feel energised, and have a clear and focused mind
- Minimize mood swings and anger outbursts
- Eliminate weight pooling around your middle
- See hair growing only where it’s supposed to and not elsewhere
- Reduce pain and inflammation in joints and muscles
The services provided are at all times restricted to consultation on the subject of health matters intended for general wellbeing, and are not meant for the purposes of medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of medicine for any disease, or any licensed or controlled act which may constitute the practice of medicine.