Sometimes you need a break from it all to press the reset button, and return to the happy and harmonious family life you yearn for. While it has been proven that spending time together helps families to bond and create lasting relationships, many families don’t have the time or tools to do so.
The By Peaceful Waters Family Retreat enables families to “get away from it all” and reconnect at a deeper level. This fun and interactive one-day retreat gives families the opportunity and the guidance to enjoy a memorable day out where each member is learning tools to help form harmonious, lasting bonds. Families who play together stay together!
Spend the day in the beautiful surroundings of Friedaland (Peace Land) retreat centre guided by a Parenting & Family Coach to re-connect as a family. Each activity has been specially selected to enhance collaboration, cooperation and communication within families.
During the course of the day, your family will:
- enjoy collaborative activities
- adventure through guided activities
- learn how to foster harmonious relationships
- take part in fun family challenges
In addition to the guided activities, your family will also be able to enjoy the final hour of the day freely exploring the beautiful 44-acre oasis that includes:
- vast meadows and 2km of forested trails
- small orchard, hopsyard and vineyard
- a creek, and 1.5 acre spring-fed swimming pond
- paintball area and trampoline
- vegetable and herb garden
- ducks, chicken, managed honeybees, 2 cats, 1 dog
- sighting of deer, coyote, turkey, beaver and fox
All in all, a little oasis of nature with plenty to explore!!!
- 1-day retreat for families, typically running from 9:30am to 5pm
- coaching and guidance from a parenting & family coach
- hands-on games and activities to demonstrate and reinforce collaborative, respectful and joyful family dynamics
Location: Secluded farm property in rural Tavistock, only 30 minutes from Kitchener-Waterloo. Address will be provided upon registration.
Logistics: Up to 3 families can participate on the same date
- Coming soon in the Spring/Summer of 2019
- $350 plus HST per family
- Price includes campfire lunch, snack and take home booklet
Call our office today to express your interest in setting up a date.